[libvirt] implementing locking with libvirt on ubuntu

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 07:23:21 UTC 2011

On 02.12.2011 07:08, Upendra Moturi wrote:
> Hi
> I am trying to implement locking i,e two vms are not started with same
> disk on ubuntu.
>
> Using libvirt 0.9.7 (Installed it from source)
> qemu-kvm 0.14.1
> kernel 3.0.0-13-server
>
> Steps followed while installing from source
> cd libvirt-0.9.7
> ./configure

At the end, configure script prints some information which features are
to be build, what libraries were detected, or if we are building with or
without sanlock support; So if you see 'sanlock: no' you are probably
missing sanlock libraries. Moreover, --with-sanlock takes a path so
sanlock sources as an argument too.

Michal