[libvirt] libvirt support on QNX

Chandrashekhar Jamadarkhani (cjamadar) cjamadar at cisco.com
Wed Dec 14 07:31:31 UTC 2011

In which dir the source code for libvirt RPC client driver located to
port it to QNX ? Is it in libvirt-0.9.8/src/remote ?

Thanks,
Chandrashekhar

Hi Daniel,

Thanks Daniel for the info.
I was talking only about porting libvirt RPC client driver to QNX for
starting/monitoring VMs running on remote RHEL based host. Let me try
porting the libvirt RPC client driver to QNX.

Thanks,
Chandrashekhar