[libvirt] [PATCH 6/6] tests: Add qemuxml2argv tests for PPC64 pseries machine
michael at ellerman.id.au
Wed Dec 21 01:39:28 UTC 2011
On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 12:09 +1100, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 11:45 +1100, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-12-20 at 17:37 -0700, Eric Blake wrote:
> > > On 12/20/2011 05:25 PM, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> > > > On Tue, 2011-12-20 at 16:54 -0700, Eric Blake wrote:
> > > >> On 12/12/2011 04:39 PM, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> > > >>> Add four tests of the XML -> argv handling for the PPC64 pseries machine.
> > > >>
> > > >> Hmm, I got a test failure:
> > > >>
> > > >> 9) qemuxml2argvdata/qemuxml2argv-pseries-vio.xml ... FAILED
> > > >> xmllint --relaxng
> > > >> /home/remote/eblake/libvirt/tests/../docs/schemas/domain.rng --noout
> > > >> /home/remote/eblake/libvirt/tests/qemuxml2argvdata/qemuxml2argv-pseries-vio.xml
> > > >> Relax-NG validity error : Extra element devices in interleave
> > > >
> > > > Urgh, sorry. Works for me here. What am I doing wrong?
> > >
> > > What version of xmllint do you have installed? I'm wondering why the
> > > missing unit attribute choked for me but not you.
> > >
> > > I tested on Fedora 16, with xmllint from libxml2-2.7.8-6.fc16.x86_64.
> > I'm on debian, with 2.7.8.dfsg-5.
> > But if I run that command line (above) by hand I get the failure. So
> > it's as if the make check is doing something else.
> Gah, no I'm a chump. It is failing here, I was just missing it.
> It doesn't fail with my patches as I posted them. But if I rebase onto
> upstream then I get the failure. So something has changed recently it
No, epic fail. The test does fail, if I do it right.
I'll debug it here and post something.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the libvir-list