[libvirt] virsh console giving Error

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 08:03:20 UTC 2011

On 12/12/2011 01:25 PM, Peter Krempa wrote:
> Dňa 12.12.2011 8:05, Amit Tewari  wrote / napísal(a):
>> Hi,
>> I am using libvirt 0.9.7
>
> This is a known regression in 0.9.7. It has been fixed by two commits upstream and is now
> included in 0.9.8 release. An upgrade should fix your problem.

Thanks for confirming Peter. I Was using 0.9.6 :)

Anyway, I picked the 0.9.8 libvirt SRPMs from ftp and quickly made the below koji scratch
builds for Fedora-16. if someone wants to try:

For x86_64 -- http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3578912
For i686 -- http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3578913

--
/kashyap