[libvirt] macvtap support in libvirt 0.9.8

Amit Tewari Amit.Tewari at nechclst.in
Mon Dec 12 10:40:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,

When I see dmesg on host machine it gives error- "macvtap0: no IPv6
routers present"

Is this error causing saome problem..

Even if guest starts it gives error "Bringing up interface eth0:  Device
eth0 does not seem to be present, delaying initialization.

[FAILED]"

Is this dmesg =  - "macvtap0: no IPv6 routers present" the cause???