[libvirt] fork of php-libvirt

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 11:38:01 UTC 2011

> On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 10:24:37PM +1100, Justin Clift wrote:
>> Ahhh, no worries.  It sounds like you're taking on the "primary maintainer" role for php-libvirt. :)
>>
>> That being the case, would it be useful to move Radek's php-libvirt web page:
>>
>>    http://phplibvirt.cybersales.cz/
>>
>> ... to the libvirt.org site or something?
> Yes, it would be preferrable to have the PHP bindings
> site / GIT hosted on libvirt.org, so that it is more
> obvious that contributions are open for any libvirt
> developer with an interest in PHP.
>
> Daniel
In fact I found the project interesting so that's why I studied how
writing PHP modules in C a little and I'd like to continue working this
one since this is basically what I'm doing in my spare time (when I have
time) already since I like studying new things and doing things that I
think may be useful so I thing this is reasonable to have it GIT hosted
on libvirt.org also with some page to the libvirt.org design documenting
the API and compilation/installation of the module etc.

Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat