[libvirt] hash.c patches

Christophe Fergeau teuf at gnome.org
Fri Feb 11 10:39:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently started looking at libvirt code, and while reading hash.c,
I noticed a few buglets and some cleanup that could be done. I was
planning to test them carefully before sending them (ie make sure
there's a unit test for this code), but since I don't know when I have
time for that, and since make check and make syntax-check are passing,
I'm just sending them for an initial review :)

If you prefer the patches inline/in separate mails, just let me know.

Thanks!

Christophe