[libvirt] [libvirt-php 0/2] Another update for building system

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 09:03:40 UTC 2011

On 02/18/2011 08:51 AM, Lyre wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> This patch updeted the building system.
>
> * Added necessary checkings in configure.ac
> * Cleared up libvirt-php.spec and src/Makefile.am
>
> BTW, I've changed my email to business address.

Noted. Also, reviewed it and it's looking fine so I pushed this series.
Thanks for rewriting the src/Makefile.am and adding checking for tools
and libraries since this is looking much better with your patch.

Thanks again,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat