[libvirt] [libvirt-php] rewrite checking for libxml2

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:23:00 UTC 2011

Il giorno lun, 21/02/2011 alle 15.32 +0100, Michal Novotny ha scritto:
> Well, I am not that much familiar with autotools.
>
> Lyre, could you please rewrite without the code Diego doesn't like,
> i.e.
> this code?

Let me explain: the pkg.m4 macro file that is here inlined is part of
pkg-config... if you were not to add it to the repository at all, it
would require for pkg-config to be installed on the system when
autotools are rebuilt, which is a decent request, and would otherwise
work correctly.

So in my opinion it's just better not to add pkg.m4 to libvirt-php at
all.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/