[libvirt] [libvirt-php] About the inconsistency in libvirt-php

Lyre 4179e1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 04:12:03 UTC 2011

>  WARNING: In previous releases of libvirt-php, the function
> libvirt_list_defined_domains()
>           was returning the wrong kind of information.  It *should* have
> been showing all
>           persistent domains, both active and inactive.  However it was
> instead showing
>           just inactive domains.

Hi justin, Is there a way to list the "defined/persistent" domains in
libvirt?
virConenctListDefinedDomains() doesn't behavior like that.

I'm really amazed, the behavior of "defined" in libvirt development guide
seems to be equivalent to "inactive".
 But you guys told me there are different, it refer to the persistent
domains.