[libvirt] Release of libvirt-0.8.7

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 15:28:24 UTC 2011

On 01/03/2011 08:32 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   The New Year gift just arrived :-)
>
> As expected I made the release this morning, it is available
> as usual at:
>    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.8.7.tar.gz
>
> Due to specific condition (without my workstation and networking
> troubles) the release was made a bit differently than usual, but hopefully
> that won't lead to troubles, the only thing noticeable should be that
> the rpm are not signed and I didn't push a tag for the release commit,
> maybe Eric or Dan can push a git tag for it with their key.

The v0.8.7 tag is now pushed using my key.  Since this is my first time
signing a libvirt release, you might not have my key in your keyring
yet; it can be obtained from:

 http://people.redhat.com/eblake/eblake.gpg

with key id 2527436A.  (If you're really paranoid, feel free to contact
me off-list to ask for my key's fingerprint).