[libvirt] Libvirt 0.8.7 installer ready for testing

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sat Jan 8 15:36:20 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Created the windows libvirt 0.8.7 installer using Matthias's updated scripting:

  http://libvirt.org/sources/win32_experimental/Libvirt-0.8.7-0.exe

Does someone have time to test and confirm it's ok, before we point to it from
the website?

Arnaud, this version of the installer adds the virsh bin directory to the system PATH
variable.  So I'm thinking don't need to copy the libvirt dll's around, when using
your C# bindings.

If you've have time to test that, it would be great.  Could then update the web page
with that info. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift