[libvirt] [Patch v2 0/2] Some fixes about p2p migration

Wen Congyang wency at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 12 06:04:38 UTC 2011

When we migrate a guest from remote host to localhost by p2p, the libvirtd
on remote host will be deadlock. This patch fixes a bug and we can avoid
the deadlock with this patch.

The steps to reproduce this bug:
# virsh -c qemu+ssh://<remotehost IP>/system migrate --p2p <domain name> qemu+ssh:///system

v2:
- report error instead of changing the desturi as Daniel suggested
- improve the documentation of desturi

Wen Congyang (2):
  report error when specifying wrong desturi
  doc: improve the documentation of desturi

 src/libvirt.c   |   17 +++++++++++++++++
 tools/virsh.c   |    2 +-
 tools/virsh.pod |   13 +++++++++++++