[libvirt] website: API reference for virterror contains libvirt API also

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:37:12 UTC 2011

2010/3/23 Matthias Bolte <matthias.bolte at googlemail.com>:
> The API reference website [1] for virterror contains the API reference
> for virterror as expected. But the complete libvirt API reference,
> that is already found at [2], is appended too.
>
> I looked into the XSLT process that generates those two HTML files
> from the libvirt-api.xml to understand why this happens, but I
> couldn't locate the problem.
>
> [1] http://www.libvirt.org/html/libvirt-virterror.html
> [2] http://www.libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html
>
> Matthias

The situation is still the same.

I noticed that this affects the documentation on libvirt.org only. My
locally generated HTML files are just fine and the files in the source
tarball (at least version 0.8.7) arent't affected. Therefore, I
suspect that the problem is due to different versions of xsltproc or
related libraries.

It's working with this xsltproc version on Ubuntu 10.04 with xsltproc
1.1.26-1ubuntu1:

$ xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20706, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20706, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
libxslt 10126 was compiled against libxml 20706
libexslt 815 was compiled against libxml 20706

Matthias