[libvirt] Installing libvirt 0.8.6 Ubuntu 9.10

Marcela Castro León mcastrol at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:52:26 UTC 2011

Hello
I've got this error.
*chubut at chubut:/usr/local$ virsh -c qemu:///system list
error: unable to connect to '/usr/local/var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock',
libvirtd may need to be started: No such file or directory
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor*

The daemon is not running, but i don't know how to start it.
Thank you.