[libvirt] l10n/i18n ~ po files and their cycle

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Jan 27 04:20:57 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 02:09:16PM +0100, Zdenek Styblik wrote:
> On 01/26/2011 01:44 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for the complete lack of nicely written instructions. :(
> >

> Justin, none of it is your fault, so no need to say sorry.

  Zdenek,

if you still didn't managed to push your changes, let's try to not
loose your edits.
The way I do things is that I push the pot file on a regular basis
(approx monthly) to the CVS used for Fedora translations. Then I check
out the po file from the same CVS a week later or something.
I just checked out and I have new po available for nl, na and pl,
I will also extract the cs once rerun the update, then commit this to
libvirt git real soon now, then pull from git, try to see if there are
things which need fixing on your side and send your result cs.po
to me or here, then I will push this to Fedora localization CVS.
Of course if you already managed to push them there, fine, but since
I don't see an update for cs.po, it seems it's not the case,

  thanks !