[libvirt] fork of php-libvirt

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Mon Jan 31 13:19:18 UTC 2011

Guys,

in fact I did a fork of PHP libvirt and I informed Radek as well, my
fork can be found on github at my profile page:

https://github.com/MigNov/php-libvirt

Also, sorry for having the root in some commits but I used wrong
user-name with git unset to merge it. I've been testing it in my spare
time on Fedora 14 and php-5.3.4-1.fc14.1.i686 .

Michal

On 01/27/2011 03:05 AM, Lyre wrote:
> Hi all:
>
>  I've added the documentation for the new APIs several days ago, but
> I've been busy these days and forget to inform Radek.
>
> So Radek, you may need to rebuild the documents.
>

> --

Michal Novotny<minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat