[libvirt] Virsh Command Reference is out of date

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 09:21:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 03:39:24PM +0800, Gui Jianfeng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Virsh Command Reference on libvirt.org seems out of date, it's at libvirt 0.8.7
> http://libvirt.org/sources/virshcmdref/html-single/
> Any one can help to update it to latest stable libvirt?

The virsh command reference is maintained in GIT, and written in
docbook XML. Anyone who wishes to contribute patches to improve
it can just follow normal patch submission procedure on this
mailing list

http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-virshcmdref.git;a=summary

On the subject of documentation, we also have a developer guide
which could do with more content too

http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-appdev-guide.git;a=summary