[libvirt] Build libvirt 0.9.3 failed

Osier Yang jyang at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 12:47:24 UTC 2011

于 2011年07月20日 14:20, zhang xintao 写道:
> config.log
> 38094 configure:54859:checking for LIBNL
> 38995 configure:54924:result: no
> 38096 configure:54924:error: libnl-devel>= 1.1 is required for macvtap support
>
> I try to build libvirt 0.9.3 -without macvtap support but failed
>
>   same error message.

Can you try to see if "pkgconfig" works well for you?

# pkg-config --cflags --libs libnl-1

I'm doubting about the metadata file for your libnl-dev package
is not named libnl-1.pc, but something else.

Or to check if the libnl version is >= 1.1

# pkg-config --atleast-version=1.1 libnl-1
# echo $?

But anyway it's weird that you can still see the error message when
compiling with with_macvtap=no. Doesn't make sense.

Osier