[libvirt] libvirt.org outage

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 19:08:52 UTC 2011

libvirt.org appears to be down, possibly for as long as the entire
weekend.  While that doesn't help anyone trying to browse the online
documentation, we at least have the benefit of git being a distributed
version control system.

For those who would like to track what will be pushed to upstream
libvirt.git once it is back online, I've got my personal repo available
for the purpose.  Assuming that I caught things just before the power
outage, then it will be a trivial sync to get everything from my master
branch back upstream once things are back to normal.

Browse the latest state at:
http://repo.or.cz/w/libvirt/ericb.git

Track the latest state of upstream patches with:
git pull git://repo.or.cz/libvirt/ericb.git master

Propose your own patches for me to merge in to the master branch (the
mob branch has no push restrictions - anyone can push there, but that
also means that anyone can rewind history there, so let me know the
commit id of anything that you have pushed there that I should then sync
into the master branch):

git push mob at repo.or.cz:/srv/git/libvirt/ericb.git +HEAD:mob

Feel free to ask questions on list or on irc://irc.oftc.net/virt if you
want to coordinate on bleeding-edge development this weekend.