[libvirt] Libvirt 0.9.2 week freeze, RC2 available

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 14:06:40 UTC 2011

On 06/02/2011 07:45 AM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
>> If people could also try -rc2 it would be great too,
>>
>>  thanks !
>>
>> Daniel
>
> Still works on OSX.
> This time I had to remove the --with-openvz option from the Homebrew formula.

Why were you using --with-openvz in the first place?  Does OpenVZ work
on OSX, in which case commit e85a602b represents a regression for
restricting it to Linux-only?  Or did you have a typo, where you meant
that you previously had to use --without-openvz, and now you no longer
need to because the configure.ac patch did the right thing?