[libvirt] [libvirt-php] - zend_mm_heap corrupted

Henrik Jönsson henrik.jonzzon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:05:52 UTC 2011

[libvirt-php]

Hello!

I am using Libvirt-php for a private project, i do however have a problem
that seems to occur when i call any function that returns a domain resource.
I have gotten 3 different errors so far. First i had a problem with php
memory usage going extreme(2gb), then i have had some apache segmentation
fault ending up in apache killing the process. I have also had zend_mm_heap
corrupted which i think is the most common one.

I have tried with Ubuntu 10.04, 10.10 and 11.04 repository versions of
Apache. Other than that i am using libvirt version 0.9.1 and libvirt-php
version 0.4.1. This is within the contexts of Drupal as i am using the code
in a Drupal module.

I have checked out the source code for libvirt-php but since i am no C/C++
developer i have a hard time figuring out what the issue might be. Some help
would be greatly appreciated. :)

Best Regards!

/Henrik