[libvirt] FreeBSD Port, update to 0.9.2 compile error

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 16:53:14 UTC 2011

On 06/27/2011 10:29 AM, Jason Helfman wrote:
>>> the
>>
>>  That IMHO avoids the problem completely and I doubt anybody would
>> complain we should even be able to detect at configure and take specific
>> paths if people want to use a non-system python binary by extending
>>
>> paphio:~/libvirt -> ./configure --help | grep python
>>  --with-python           Build python bindings [default=yes]
>>
>> to take a path
>>
>> Daniel
>>

> I was wondering if this issue was addressed in the upcoming release?

I'm not sure that I've seen patches go in yet, but they are still fair
game to include if RC1 doesn't meet your needs as this is a real bug
fix.  I'm also hoping to clean up configure to work on systems where
python headers are not installed (my earlier attempt stalled at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2011-May/msg01223.html).