[libvirt] libvirt-0.9.3 week freeze, RC2 version to test

Wen Congyang wency at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 30 06:04:05 UTC 2011

At 06/30/2011 11:36 AM, Daniel Veillard Write:
>   Following the changes done in the daemon and client code to use the
> new RPC implementation, and the large amount of patches and fixes since
> RC1 I have made a new release candidate RC2 based on current git.
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.3-rc2.tar.gz
> as well as related rpms for those interested.

I try to build rpms from the tar package, and meet the following error:

  CC     libvirt_lxc-cpu_conf.o
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `locking/libvirt_sanlock.aug', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.
  CC     libvirt_lxc-nwfilter_params.o

I build rpms from git tree and it's OK.

The file src/locking/libvirt_sanlock.aug is not included into the tar package.