[libvirt] (how much) support for kqemu domain

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 20:52:56 UTC 2011

On 06/06/2011 02:19 PM, John Lumby wrote:
> Hello Eric.
>
> I am fairly sure I remember *someone* saying they had integrated a
> modified version of the fix into libvirt but can't find any email saying
> so now.     Maybe Daniel?      On a very quick look at 0.9.2 source,
> it *appears* to have been implemented in qemu_command.c  (but I didn't
> verify running it).

Thanks for your reply; I see it in the current sources as well.  Looks
like commit 6e44ec7a was the winner.

Oh well, a bit more digging and I could have spared wasting time on
email.  :)

>>> +    else if (disableKQEMU == -1) {
>>> +        ADD_ARG_LIT("-enable-kqemu");
>>> +        ADD_ARG_LIT("-kernel-kqemu");

The code uses a new variable enableKQEMU, as a nicer spelling than
overloading disableKQEMU into a tri-state with double-negative
interpretation.