[libvirt] Availability of patchchecker

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 00:01:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 05:15:55AM -0400, Itamar Heim wrote:

> [...]

  Oh, very simple, I want patch handling to not change at all, we are
way more comfortable with mail based processing than having to go on the
web to click on things, as stated I want something which helps, not get
on the way :-)
  This is a status report only tool, but automatic, i.e. it finds the
patches itself, it finds the commits itself, something like
  http://source.android.com/source/life-of-a-patch.html
means the tool becomes central to managing patches and that's not what
we want.
  So yes it is a different use, actually patchchecker never touches
or look at the content of patches, it just reconstruct the flow based
on completely public informations.