[libvirt] [libvirt-php] - zend_mm_heap corrupted

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 08:48:20 UTC 2011

Hi Henrik,
what exactly did you to do to get the error page? I never run into those
in any version I'm having in libvirt-php git repository since I always
check but it may be Apache & PHP version connected and I'm running it as
a module. Could you please provide me more information about this or at
least provide me the results of `make check` command in the libvirt-php
directory as cloned from git?

Please note that to try to `make check` you need to install it first so
you need to do `make`, then `(sudo) make install` and then `make check`.
The `make check` command is running the tests and you shouldn't be
seeing any segmentation fault there otherwise there's some bug in the
code which obviously seems to be reproducible only on your environment
since it's not reproducible on my environment at all.

All the tests pass in my case:
$ make check
Making check in tests
make[1]: Entering directory `tests'
./runtests.sh
Test test-connect.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-version-check.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-version-get.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-domain-define-undefine.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-domain-define-create-destroy.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-domain-create.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-domain-create-and-get-xpath.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-domain-create-and-coredump.phpt has been completed successfully
Test test-domain-snapshot.phpt has been completed successfully
All tests passed successfully
$

Could you please provide me with the Apache logs as well and also the
Apache and PHP version numbers?

You mention Drupal, did you integrate libvirt-php functionality into
Drupal? The backtraces using xdebug should be sufficient. Please provide
me with them.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny <minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat