[libvirt] CPU compare and baseline

Edouard Thuleau edouard.thuleau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:54:28 UTC 2011

Thanks for your help.

Ok, I didn't understand how to use "cpu-baseline", it's not clear in
the help command.
So "cpu-baseline" give me the CPU XML file I need to use to be able to
migrate between two hosts but how I use this XML file ?

Another question, why Libvirt consider CPUs with non-matching vendors
cannot be compatible ?

Doude.