[libvirt] [Libvirt-announce] Libvirt 0.9.1 week freeze, RC2 version to test

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 13:13:15 UTC 2011

2011/5/2 Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com>:
>  I have made a release candidate 2 version,
>
>  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.1-rc2.tar.gz
>
> Assuming everything goes fine I will try to push the release on Wed,
> if there is a problem, an rc3 and an end of week release is also
> possible, but hopefully that looks fine overall !
>
>  Thanks everybody for the bug chase, and running valgrind !
>
> Daniel

Tested on mingw compiles and works find as far as I can tell.

But make check fails in one of the gnulib tests, I'm not sure if this
is a problem that requires a rc3 or not. Maybe Eric wants to take a
look at this one too:

test-nonblocking-reader.h:112: assertion failed

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
(null): ./test-nonblocking-socket-child.exe subprocess got fatal signal 15
test-nonblocking-socket-main.c:119: assertion failed

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
FAIL: test-nonblocking-socket.sh

Matthias