[libvirt] the guest killed itself

guan qin qinguan0619 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:46:32 UTC 2011

yeh,it's working !
I can see that the VM already running and never kill itself now.
I appreciate your help very much.

but I meet another problem after I upgrade the libvirt version from 0.8.3 to
0.9.0.
I find that if I use "virt-viewer -c
qemu+ssh://192.168.7.126/systemvt_d_ubuntu",
the machine shows a message that "Unable to connect to libvirt with URL
qemu+ssh://192.168.7.126/system ".
I can't connect the VM running on another machine.
I only can use "virt-viewer -c qemu:///system vt_d_ubuntu" to connect the VM
running at local machine.
when the libvirt version is 0.8.3 , I can use "virt-viewer -c qemu+ssh://
192.168.7.126/system vt_d_ubuntu"to connect the VM running on the another
machine successfully.
It makes me confused.
I try to find a solution to solve the problem but failed.
Do you know some reasons may result it ? thanks.

best regards,
qinguan