[libvirt] Suggested schedule for next release 0.9.2

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue May 24 05:42:35 UTC 2011

  To try to keep on the monthly release schedule, I suggest to start the
freeze for 0.9.2 at the beginning of next week. We are already at 227
commits since 0.9.1 and there is a number of patches that were sent and
not finished reviewing or ack'ing. So let's try to push those this week
and possibly over the week-end, with the target of entering freeze on
Monday 30, targetting a release at the end of the next week.

  As usual if you submitted a patch which didn't get any review, please
raise the attention about it on list, hopefully we can get everything
reviewed in time.

  thanks !