[libvirt] Modules executed during Live Migration of Virtual machines

prakash hr prakashrvcecn at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:07:27 UTC 2011

You are right.
My question was something like repeating the same set of questions.
I m sorry for that.
I just want to know how the migration is done using libvirt API, I mean the
functions in libvirt does the job of migration.
I know by default all the connections are done with tcp only.  So knowing
the name and code of the modules which executes the live migration, is
helpful in making the patch file for the other transport protocol.

--

Thanks and Regards
Prakash H.R