[libvirt] client hang in virDomainCreateXML

Wolverine m3l3m01t at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:48:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are using Ubuntu 10.04 eucalyptus 1.6.2 and libvirt 0.7.5. We found
eucalyptus-nc sometimes hangs in virDomainCreateXML, and never gets
response from libvirtd.
After 2 days of investigation, I found there is another libvirt client
connects to libvirtd 'qemu:///system', which is the same URI as
eucalyptus-nc. The bug never shows after I disabled the client.

My question is:
1, can I have multiple clients connect to qemu:///system?
2, is this an bug in libvirt and has it been fixed?

Thanks a lot