[libvirt] Failing pool deletion testcase

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Sat Nov 5 13:41:41 UTC 2011

Hi,
when running libvirt-tck I'm seeing this test failure:

#   Failed test 'deleted pool'
#   at /usr/share/libvirt-tck/tests/storage/110-disk-pool.t line 120.
# died: Sys::Virt::Error (libvirt error code: 3, message: this function is not supported by the connection driver: pool does not support pool deletion
# )

because pool deletion isn't supported by the disk storage backend. Since
the test is there I wonder if there are patches floating around already
to implement it? If not I guess wiping the partition table followed by a
"blockdev --reread-pt" would be the right approach?
Cheers,
 -- Guido