[libvirt] 'savevm/loadvm' monitor command sequence losing mouse state across a VM restore

Vincent Passaro vincent.passaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:46:26 UTC 2011

All

eblake on #virt requested that I ask the question here before posting on
bugzilla, so I wanted to check if anyone has seen this issue.

I create a vm snapshot (with F16) using virsh snapshot-create

I then restore the vm with virsh snapshot-restore

After the restore succeeds I loose the ability to interact with the vm via
mouse.  Keyboard remains functioning, I can send commands to it via the
Spice Console (CTRL-DEL), etc.

I have tired killing X and restarting the machine with no success. To
restore keyboard functionality I have had to restart libvirtd.

Thoughts?

R/

Vince