[libvirt] [RFC] Use libssh2 for ssh transport instead of forking ssh process.

Matthias Witte witte at netzquadrat.de
Tue Oct 18 15:04:22 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

> Disadvantages:
> - break configurations for users that use advanced ssh
> configurations in the ssh client
>   config file

Whenever I had a look at native ssh libraries in Perl or Python I
found GSSAPIAuthentication was not supported.

My favorite ist solution one, a new transport option for libssh2.

I could live with option two.

Kind regards!
Matthias Witte - witte at netzquadrat.de
Telefon: +49 (0)211-30 20 33-18
Telefax: +49 (0)211-30 20 33-22

[netzquadrat] GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 36121 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5719/1836, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE246863050