[libvirt] building failed

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 11:00:33 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 10:01:16AM +0800, Wen Congyang wrote:
> When I try to build libvirt, I meet the following error messages:
> ==============================
> Generating internals/rpc.html.tmp
> Validating internals/rpc.html
>   GEN    libvirt-api.xml
>   GEN    html/index.html
>   GEN    devhelp/libvirt.devhelp
> convert -rotate 90 libvirt-net-logical.fig libvirt-net-logical.png
> make[1]: convert: Command not found
> make[1]: *** [libvirt-net-logical.png] Error 127

Hmm, this is an unintended consequence of me removing trailing
whitespace from the docs/*.fig files. It seems that make now
considers the corresponding png files to be out of date. Is it
possible to just update the timestamp on the png files in GIT,
or should I just re-create the pngs and commit them again.