[libvirt] [test-API 2/3] Add the better copyright statements in scripts

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 11:41:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 07:22:48PM +0800, Osier Yang wrote:
> [ CC to Rich ]
>
> On 2012年04月17日 19:18, Osier Yang wrote:

> >>Hmm, I wonder if we are better off just removing the address
> >>completely. There are no end of bug reports in Fedora reviews
> >>about outdated addresses and the FSF have moved locations
> >>multiple times. I see GNULIB now just writes:
> >>
> >>* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
> >>License
> >>* along with this program. If not, see<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
> >>

> >I found this when checking the GNU website mins ago. Yeah, it's better
> >, per they moves from time to time, ;-)
> >

> @Rich, I had to say: I copied the last 3 sentences (the address part)
> from libguestfs. Perhaps it needs the updating too.

They've moved again?!

We are currently using:

Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA

and went through a big process of fixing every file to use this
address a little while back.

  commit 04ea1375c55aa67df4e7fc61dbb534111767f3b6
  Author: Matthew Booth <mbooth at redhat.com>
  Date:   Tue Nov 8 14:27:49 2011 +0000

      Update FSF address.

Rich.