[libvirt] "virsh list" hangs

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 14:37:04 UTC 2012

On 04/17/2012 12:09 AM, Qian Zhang wrote:
> Thanks Eric.
>
> I'd like to know if this issue will be resolved in later release of
> RHEL (e.g., RHEL 6.3), if yes, I think I can wait.

RHEL 6.3 will probably be based on 0.9.10, which already includes the
fixes mentioned in bug 757382, so you are probably safe in waiting for
that release.  I'm not sure when the RHEL 6.3 public beta starts, but
history of prior RHEL betas says it won't be much longer, if you'd like
to give that a try.  (It's hard to ever get a definitive answer out of
engineers until an actual release occurs, because management has last
say on what schedules can or cannot be met.)

> Regards,
> Qian
>
>> [please don't top-post on technical lists]

I'll reiterate this request.