[libvirt] some questions

user-mirror mikemirror at 163.com
Tue Apr 24 08:15:30 UTC 2012

Nice to meet you!I'm a college student from Xi'an China.I have some
questions when using virt-manager to migrate virtual machine live based
on shared memory.I found a website telling me how to migrate virtual
machine live by virt-manager and here is the
websitehttp://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cn/linux/l-cn-mgrtvm2/index.html(sorry
it's written in Chinese).However,we find that the virtual machine
running on the dest host is a blank screen and virt-manager shows the
virtual machine is running.We don't know why it's a blank screen and i
wish you dear developers can do me a favor.Thanks very much and hope to
receive your E-mails!