[libvirt] Schedule for next release libvirt-0.9.12

Stefan Berger stefanb at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Apr 28 12:13:11 UTC 2012

On 04/27/2012 11:34 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>    I'm not really able to make a good review of remaining patches sent
> on the list and not pushed today, but I would like to check the pvs
> driver set patches before entering the freeze, so I'm postponing it
> until after the week-end, possibly on Monday.
>    It seems that Wen also has some patches pending, as well as the end
> of Stefan's dhcpsnooping patches (is multiple IP learning really stable
> or should that be pushed post -12 ?)
I would say it's stable (modulo the bug fix that I have posted yesterday
introduced by starting to use atomics)... I had tested it a long time
before sending SIGHUPs to libvirtd, testing suspend/resume of VMs as all
as flooding from within the VM and the firewall rules were created as
expected and the locking was holding up, too.

    Stefan