[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-0.10.0

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 15:15:10 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 08:28 AM, Viktor Mihajlovski wrote:

> fwiw ... with the current GIT level I get the following build error on Ubuntu 10.04 32-bit
>
> CC     libvirt_util_la-virnetdev.lo
> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> /usr/include/netlink/object.h:58: error: inline function 'nl_object_priv' declared but never defined

Please report that as a bug in Ubuntu's system headers.  Also, can you
please show us more context from that broken header, and determine the
chain of include files that reached it from virnetdev.c, to see if we
might be able to work around it by some temporary #defines around the
inclusion of the broken header?