[libvirt] Heads up 0.10.1 release on Friday

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 15:19:42 UTC 2012

  I was a bit afraid of the .0 effect on release name, but we really
have a number of problem with 0.10.0 that ought to be fixed in a
"brown paper bag" release. I would urge people to report and try to
fix the problem being raised in 0.10.0, let's try to get them fixed
today or tomorrow and I will cut a new release on Friday,

  Sorry about that, but somehow we didn't managed to catch even serious
problem during the freeze, at some point we need to fix the problem of
testing the code that we push on git on a daily basis, we have many
tools but we lack at doing the continuous testing :-\