[libvirt] Entering freeze for 1.0.1 tomorrow

Viktor Mihajlovski mihajlov at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Dec 10 08:43:51 UTC 2012

On 12/10/2012 06:31 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   I'm just back from vacations without any internet access,
> and didn't really had time to go though the list mail yet.
> Is there any serious reson to not enter freeze for 1.0.1
> tomorrow ? If not I will make the rc1 candidate tomorrow,
>
>   thanks !
>
> Daniel

Not sure whether this counts as serious, but I have 2
unreviewed s390 platform specific patches/series pending.
One of them is extending the domain XML for a new console
type, so having this in the release would be nice.
I will rebase/resend and look out for feedback.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
    Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen