[libvirt] No VirtualBox Driver

Arslan Waqar animecrazy71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:40:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am new to the group and hence there might be a chance I might be asking a
simple question...

The thing is I compiled and installed libvirt from git. Then in my terminal
window I started virsh. It started. Then since I had Virtual Box installed
on my machine I ran "connect vbox:///session". Once I did this I got two
errors which said:

error: Failed to connect to the hypervisor
error: internal error unable to initialize VirtualBox driver API

I am unable to resolve this issue...Any input is welcome!

Thanks!

Arslan Waqar.