[libvirt] [Libvirt-announce] Release of libvirt-0.9.10

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 08:18:32 UTC 2012

On 14/02/2012, at 4:15 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  As planned I made the release yesterday, it is tagged in git and
> available at:
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
> both as tarball and signed rpms for Fedora 16.

Ouch.  This fails to compile on OSX (unlike rc1), with this:

    CCLD   libvirt_iohelper
    CCLD   libvirt_driver_remote.la
  ld: duplicate symbol _virFileWrapperFdFlags in ./.libs/libvirt_util.a(libvirt_util_la-virfile.o) and ./.libs/libvirt_util.a(libvirt_util_la-util.o) for architecture x86_64
  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I just went to download the rc's for this again, to verify rc1 still compiles ok, just in case it's my system that's gone wrong.

Looks like the rc's have been nuked from the download site though. :(

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift