[libvirt] Fwd: for help

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 18:19:44 UTC 2012

On 02/28/2012 05:17 AM, 李成双 wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the report; however...

> PASS: cputest
> =======================================
> 1 of 59 tests failed

You didn't paste which test actually failed, or how it failed.  Please
scroll back further to see the name of the failing test, and run:

make -C tests check TESTS=$name VIR_TEST_DEBUG=1

with the appropriate test name stored in $name, then paste that output,
so we can further diagnose why the test failed for you.

> (2 tests were not run)
> Please report to libvir-list at redhat.com
> make[1]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/rpmbuild/BUILD/libvirt-0.9.4/tests'

0.9.4 is old; upstream, we've just released 0.9.10.  It may be that the
bug you hit has been fixed in the meantime, and that it is just a matter
of backporting the fix when re-building the rpm that you were testing.