[libvirt] FOSDEM 2012, libvirt related talks

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 11:39:01 UTC 2012

As Mark mentioned [1] a month or 2 back, there is a dedicated Virt
& Cloud dev room at FOSDEM this year. I'm pleased to say that I will be
attending, giving a talk titled

   "Building application sandboxes on top of LXC and KVM with libvirt"

At this talk I will be introducing the libvirt-sandbox toolkit that I have
been working on recently:

   http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-sandbox.git

There will also be a talk by Richard Jones on the topic of libguestfs

   http://libguestfs.org/

and talks by people representing the oVirt & OpenStack projects, both
of which use libvirt in their foundations. So it should be an interesting
event to attend for people who are interested in open source virtualization
technology, in particular libvirt, KVM & LXC . For further information
visit the FOSDEM website:

   http://fosdem.org/2012/

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2011-November/msg00575.html