[libvirt] [BUG] EPOLL_CLOEXEC undeclared

Philipp Hahn hahn at univention.de
Wed Jan 18 08:01:35 UTC 2012

Hello Eric,

Eric Blake <eblake at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 01/17/2012 04:42 AM, Philipp Hahn wrote:
> And what kernel is that system running?

2.6.32

> We already refuse to compile
> lxc for RHEL 5 (kernel 2.6.18), as that particular kernel is too old to
> usefully support namespace and other operations required by lxc.

I haven't used lxc on that particular system, but only tried to comile
that newer version. configure did detect lxc itself and then failed
building it, so that was the only thing to get me started looking at
that issue. Since I don't need lxc on that system, I'm fine with just
disabling lxc.

Sincerely
Philipp