[libvirt] ALERT Virtualization Automatic Builder

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 10:11:08 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:07:54AM +0100, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> On 18.01.2012 19:56, berrange at redhat.com wrote:
> > Overall status: failed
> > Start date: Wed Jan 18 2012
> > Start time: 18:32:52 UTC / 18:32:52 GMT
> > Build counter: 1326911571
> > Build timestamp: 1326911571
> >

> > Module: libvirt
> >

> This is because of "WARNING: no socket to connect to" string being
> emitted by GnuTLS. I guess that gnutls was upgraded, wasn't it?
> Because on the older one (2.12.7) everything works.

Yeha, there is something odd going on in either gnutls or gnome-keyring
that I'm investigating. It is absolutely wrong of it to print this kind
of junk to stderr

Also, sorry about the non-accessible URLs in this mail - it wasn't
supposed to be sent to the public list, since this is just a test
builder I'm configuring